COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION
The health and well-being of your pet, family, and our team members are top priority. As the situation concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure you we plan to remain open during our regular business hours.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure we are taking the appropriate precautions and actions to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe.
During this time, we will be changing to a “hands-free” practice for appointments, services, and procedures. We are taking this precaution to eliminate constant contact of door handles, countertops, pens, and to aid in social distancing. By taking these safety measures, it is our goal to be able to remain open to serve the needs of our community’s pets.
Please be aware that these protocols may result in longer wait times. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times.
- Please call us when you arrive. We will advise you how to proceed based on our triage protocol.
- Pre-schedule your appointment and bring dogs on a leash and cats in a carrier.
- Face masks are required when interacting face-to-face with our staff.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check-in.
- A member of our staff will discuss all your needs and concerns by phone during check-in.
- A member of our staff will meet you in the parking lot and individually bring your pet(s) in for evaluation and care.
- You may choose to wait in your vehicle during your pet’s examination or return at a later scheduled pick up time.
- You will be notified when your pet is ready to go.
- Drop-off patients will be treated similar to appointments as noted above.
Medication and Food:
- Please order medication or food refills in advance.
- Call us when you arrive to the hospital, payment will be taken over the phone, and we will bring the food or medication to your vehicle.
- Once the examination and treatments are complete, you may pay over the phone by credit/debit card.
- If you are paying by check or cash, a team member will take the payment at your vehicle.
- Please do not come to our office if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.